Wherever there is a real danger of conductive plant equipment and materials accumulating static charge within flammable and combustible atmospheres Newson Gale’s range of Earth-Rite® Static Earthing Monitoring & Interlock Systems provide added operational safety for critical hazardous area processing and handling operations.
- Road Tanker Truck and Railcar flammable product transfer.
- Filling, mixing and blending of flammable / combustible materials in Drums, IBCs, Totes, Portable Containers and Mobile Tanks.
- Multiple earthing of potentially isolated conductive components of manufacturing and processing systems.
- Filling or discharging Type C FIBCs and static dissipative plastic drums in flammable or combustible atmospheres.
- Monitoring fixed Tanks and Vessels in storage and distribution facilities.
Earth-Rite Static Earthing Systems enable organisations to clearly demonstrate international “Best Practice”, compliance with IEC 60079-32; NFPA77; API RP 2003 and other world-wide technical standards and codes of practice governing the control of static electricity in hazardous areas.